Brittany Crosby is the creator and founder of The Co Pilates. As an instructor of contemporary Pilates, Brittany has been helping her clients connect the dots to achieve more efficient movement for over 10 years.
Brittany's love of movement and examining the possibilities of the human body was ignited by her lifelong dance training. The Co is infused with her passion to help others become informed about their body and their movement capabilities through the Pilates practice to achieve results. Her teaching style is supported and informed by:
- B.A. in Holistic Health and Wellness from Indiana University
- STOTT Pilates full certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness Certified Personal Trainer
- Core Power Yoga 100hr
- Reiki Level 1
- Alexander Technique
- Anatomy Trains with Tom Meyers
- Breast Cancer Exercise Specialist with Pink Ribbon Program
- National MS Society Fitness and Wellness Professional
After several years as a Tier 3 Personal Trainer and Group Fitness instructor with Equinox Brittany returned back to the small Pilates studio setting full time in 2013. In 2014 she founded The Co Pilates and opened the doors to a new studio in Union Square, NYC in 2016. The space is private, quiet, and calm - the perfect balance against a fast bustling city.